Cycleways offer FREE SHIPPING to any destination in Ireland and FREE SHIPPING to United Kingdom for all orders over £20. Orders are shipped by GLS Couriers or An Post Couriers. Parcels can be tracked online on GLS website or An Post website. We'll dispatch your order using the most suitable courier depending on the size and weight of your items. Delivery time is 1-2 working days for Ireland and 2-3 working days for UK.
Charges are depending on the weight of your order and the destination country. To estimate shipping charges please find in the following table the Europe Zone number which your country belongs to.
Weight up to
Ireland and UK*
* - Free shipping to UK for all orders above £20
Following table explain the way we calculate the shipping cost based on Europe Destination Zone and weight of the parcel. Shipping value will be displayed at the checkout, just before you pay for your goods.
Security We take security of your details very seriously and have taken every precaution to ensure your transaction is secure. All your personal and account details and held on a secure web server, and when you place your order you will be taken onto a secure server - look for the locked padlock symbol in the status bar of your internet browser.
If you are still unsure about submitting your details over the internet, why not give us a call on (01) 8734748 ext:2 (office hours Monday to Friday) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Item Description Cycleways takes great care with the descriptions of the products, as they appear online. The limitations of broadcasting may mean a slight variation. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate. However, specifications are subject to change and Cycleways cannot be held responsible for discrepancies, either real or perceived.
Payment We accept all the major debit and credit cards: Visa; MasterCard; Laser and Visa Electron cards.
Do Your Prices Include VAT? All prices on this site are quoted in and include VAT at the appropriate rate your selected delivery destination will determine whether or not VAT is applicable. If VAT is not applicable then this tax will be deducted from your order prior to your card being charged. Your location may render you liable to import, state, local or other taxes: Such taxes are entirely your responsibility. You must include your billing address as it appears on your credit card statement. Cycleways uses an address verification system to ensure correct billing addresses. Orders with incorrect details will not be processed.
Prices The prices quoted are those valid at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alteration to the rate of value added tax. VAT does not apply to orders to be shipped outside the EU or other Tax free areas, in these circumstances goods will be priced without VAT. All prices shown are cash prices. All products shown in this service are subject to availability.
Order Confirmation You will be notified by e-mail as soon as we receive your order. Please ensure that you enter your e-mail address on the order form. If we have any queries regarding your order we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
Goods out of stock If you place an order and the goods are out of stock we will inform you ASAP via email or telephone. Please ensure that you submit your correct email and telephone details on the order form.
If your order contains multiple items, we can either wait for the out of stock item to arrive and ship everything together, or ship the order separately.
Cancelling or altering orders You can cancel or alter your order at any time prior to its dispatch. Altered orders may be subject to a small delay as the order is repackaged etc. Please have your order details ready when phoning us.
When will my order be dispatched? Orders received before 2.00pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Items ordered after 2.00pm Friday and over a weekend will be dispatched Monday. Items dispatched on Friday are for delivery the following Monday. Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be dispatched the next working day (Ireland only). Cycleways stock status is constantly updated but demand is high and we occasionally run out of stock on popular items. If, for this reason, we cannot dispatch your order we will contact you with a revised dispatch date.
What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour? Contact Cycleways as problems can often be resolved without incurring unnecessary postal charges. Please do not sent back the products without notifying us.
If however, it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:- - Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached. - Goods must be returned within fourteen days of receipt. - Goods must have accompanying receipt and note of reason for return. - Goods listed in our Special Offers or Clearance sections are not refundable, but may be exchanged - Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked. - Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. - To avoid items being lost in transit always send them by registered post or courier. We do not take responsibility for parcels sent by standard post.
Cycleways reserves the right to alter without prior notice any content found within this Web site. Special offers and reduced items are subject to one per customer, and strictly on a first come, first served basis. Cycleways and any other party involved in making this site available to you are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of its being accessed or used.
Cycleways assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in any way, shape or form as a direct result of accessing this Web site.
How to shop online with us
1. The left hand column of the home page shows the Categories and Items available. Clicking on this list will highlight products in that particular Category. A further click of any product on this list will take you to an extended description and a colour picture. From here you can add to the SHOPPING CART and select the quantity required.
You can also adjust the quantity of a specific item once it has been placed in your SHOPPING CART. Further search methods are also available by using the search box on the home page to the speed search box, new items, special offers and Show Me Other Products Tab in any item information page.
2. Once you have selected an item, click the ADD TO CART button. This adds the item to your current order. You will then be taken to an order summary screen that will list all items you currently have on order. Make sure your order information is correct. If you desire to order more than one of a particular item, change the quantity display. It will recalculate your order subtotal. You may also remove items from your shopping cart at this point.
3. If you wish to shop more, simply click the CONTINUE SHOPPING button on your browser and you will be returned to the product page.
4. When you are finished shopping and want to proceed, click the GO TO CHECKOUT button. If you are not already viewing your order summary, you will be brought to this page to verify that your order is correct.
5. If you are a registered customer with a password, simply LOGIN to automatically prompt your personal information. If you are not registered, please fill out the electronic registration form with your information.
6. Shipping method will be added automatically at the checkout. Note: Shipping is Free on purchases within the UK and Ireland.
7. Carefully check all information is correct (especially shipping address), and click the MAKE PAYMENT button.
8. Your order will then be confirmed by email and we will issue you with a tracking number if you so wish.